With Valentine's Day right around the corner, there have been loads of cute DIYs popping up all over the blogosphere, but these six were my favorites from the past week, full of color and sweetness. I hope they inspire you toward a crafty weekend!
1. Valentine Stamped Clay Hearts // The Sweetest Occasion // Photo by Lovely Indeed
2. Valentine's Day Sugar Giftable // Somewhere Splendid
3. Make a Rubber Stamp // Yi Farn of Cotton Candy // for Mollie Makes
4. Heart and Arrow Pin Cushion // The Purl Bee // via Poppytalk
5. Spectrum Mobile // Hrrrthrrr // via Row House Nest
6. Giant Paper Flower // Nata for Green Wedding Shoes // via Say Yes! to Hoboken // Photos by Studio Castillero